HOW TO ENTER:
1) Pay for your entry using the on-line link above (or pay cash if you walk them in).
2) Download the Entry Form & Waiver.
3) Complete and sign the entry form & waiver, and return it to us via email (ClementsBuckaroos@Outlook.com) or walk it in.
When payment is completed, and your Entry Form & Waiver are received, you are officially entered! If paying on-line, you will receive a 'You Are Entered' Ticket Voucher and Invoice via email. This is your proof of payment and is also used to pick up your free t-shirt at the event. Click here to see the t-shirt.
Issues with this process? Email ClementsBuckaroos@Outlook.com and we will help you!
ABOUT THE EVENTS:
Patriotic Costume Contest - This is a free event run before the main 3 events. Costumed riders/quads will be paraded in the arena in front of the audience. $50 and $20 cash will be paid on the spot to the top 2 winners based on how well you and your quad are 'costumed' in a patriotic manner.
Figure 8 Barrels - Navigate in a figure 8 pattern around 2 barrels. Start from the outside, race down to the far end barrel, turn the barrel, cross over in a figure 8 pattern to circle the 2nd barrel, cross over in a figure 8 pattern to circle the first barrel again and race for home down the opposite side from your run down. Option 1: Race down the outside left side to the end barrel, make a right turn around the barrel, make a left turn around the second barrel, then a right turn around the first barrel again, and race for home. Option 2: Race down the ouside right side to the end barrel, make a left turn around the barrel, make a right turn around the second barrel, make a left turn around the first barrel again, and race for home.) Riders will run the event one at a time against an electronic timer. Time starts and stops when you cross the timer line. Winners based on times.
Cloverleaf Barrel Race - Navigate around 3 barrels in a cloverleaf pattern. Option 1: Run one right turn, then two left turns around the barrels. Option 2: Run one left turn, then two right turns around the barrels. Riders will run the event one at a time against an electronic timer. Time starts and stops when you cross the timer line. Winners based on times.
Drag Race - Straight line sprint 150' across the finish line at the other end of the arena. Two riders compete at a time from a standstill behind the timing line. Losing rider is out. Winning rider moves on to compete in the next heat, and continues to run heats until either losing or the race is over. This is a tournament style, last man standing type event. Two false starts in a heat will result in disqualification. Drag race winners will be determined by the first rider to cross the finish line in each heat. Judges will be placed at the Drag race finish line to determine winners. Videos may be used to determine winners of each Drag race.
Event order is as shown above, with Drag race last. Rider order will be determined the day of the show. PeeWees will run separately, and run all 3 events just before Drag races. PeeWee events may be shorter than the 'regular' events. PeeWees may have a coach present in the arena while they ride to ensure they run each event correctly..
Riders must compete in all 3 events to be eligible for the Champion and Reserve Champion High Point awards. Buckles and medallions will be given out regardless of competition counts.
10 seconds will be added per downed obstacle.
Hitting a timer, hitting an arena worker, or overturning your quad while on course will result in disqualification from that event. However, you will still be in contention for High Point buckles/awards based on your points from the other events.
Questions? Email us at ClementsBuckaroos@Outlook.com
1. Quad races will take place inside the Clements Buckaroos main dirt rodeo arena at 19813 E. Hwy 88, Clements, CA 95227. Gates (both front and back) open at 10 am. Check-in starts at 10:30 am.
2. There is plenty of parking for rigs. Entrant rigs are encouraged to park behind the arena, with spectator parking up top or in front of the main arena.
3. Anyone parking in the main parking area outside the arena must face towards or away from the arena. No parking sideways.
4. Hook-ups are limited, first come, first serve. Hook-ups are $25 per day.
5. Email queries prior to the date of event to ClementsBuckaroos@Outlook.com. 'Day of' queries will be addressed on-site, or via email after the event.
6. There will be plenty of delicious, fresh cooked food and drinks available for purchase from Two Buddies BBQ at the cook shack.
7. Main restrooms are on the hillside, with porta-potties just outside the warm-up arena.
8. Riders may arrive at the grounds with their quads anytime Saturday after 10 am. Sign-ins start at 10:30 am. The event will start promptly at 1 pm. Remember, spectators will start arriving at 11 am.
9. Contestant rigs may enter the facility through the top (Hwy 88) or bottom (Mehrtens Rd) gates.
1. Riders under the age of 18 years must have their entry form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
2. All riders must wear helmets. Additional body armor is recommended, but not required.
3. Rider Categories (Stock/Ranch or Modified/Sport quads) may be adjusted for individual riders based on the rider's specific ATV specifications/attributes. The rider should be notified if/when this occurs during the first event.
4. An order of run will be provided. Riders need to be at the gate and ready to ride when called. If not, a 20 second call will be given. Failure to be ready to ride by the end of the 20 seconds will result in disqualification from that event.
5. Riders are expected to display good sportsmanship. Unsportsmanlike conduct may result in disqualification from an event.
6. Riders shall not consume any alcoholic beverages prior to or during competition hours. Alcohol beverages are expressly prohibited in the contestant area during the event.
7. Points will be accumulated to 10th place in each event/category/division. 1st place will receive 11 points, 2nd place = 9 points, 3rd place = 8 points, 4th place = 7 points, 5th place = 6 points, 6th place = 5 points, 7th place = 4 points, 8th place = 3 points, 9th place = 2 points, 10th place = 1 point. Quad Race Silver Buckles will be awarded to the High Point All Around Champion in each of 6 categories/divisions at the end of the event, with medallions to Reserve High Point. Side by Sides and RZRs will receive medallions for High Point and Reserve High Point awards. High Point ties to be decided by the rider with the highest placings, e.g., rider with the most first places, then second places, etc. A run-off may be called to determine the high point winner with both competitors running the Drag race at the same time, winner takes the prize.
8. Quadzilla! is a fundraiser for the Clements Buckaroos, Inc. organization. This is intended to be a show where everyone can bring their quads, side by sides and RZRs for a day of fun and competition for the High Point Champion and Reserve High Point Champion awards. With your support, we are hoping to keep this a twice yearly show.