HOW TO ENTER:
1) Pay for your entry using the on-line link above (or pay cash if you walk them in).
2) Download the Entry Form & Waiver.
3) Complete and sign the entry form & waiver, and return it to us via email (ClementsBuckaroos@Yahoo.com) or walk it in.
When payment is completed, and your Entry Form & Waiver are received, you are officially entered! If paying on-line, you will receive a 'You Are Entered' Ticket Voucher and Invoice via email. This is your proof of payment and is also used to pick up your free t-shirt at the event. Click here to see the t-shirts.
Issues with this process? Email ClementsBuckaroos@Yahoo.com and we will help you!
ABOUT THE EVENTS:
Speed Barrels - Navigate around 3 barrels set up in a straight 150' line, weaving around the barrels down and back. Riders may start on the left or ride side of the first barrel, weaving all the way down and back. (Break it down: Start from the outside, pass barrel 1 and weave to the opposite side, pass barrel 2 and weave to the opposite side, turn barrel 3 and weave to the opposite side, pass barrel 2 and weave to the opposite side, pass barrel 1 and race across the finish line between the timers.) Riders will run the event one at a time against an electronic timer. Time starts and stops when you cross the timer line. Winners based on times.
Cloverleaf Barrel Race - Navigate around 3 barrels in a cloverleaf pattern. Option 1: Run one right turn, then two left turns around the barrels. Option 2: Run one left turn, then two right turns around the barrels. Riders will run the event one at a time against an electronic timer. Time starts and stops when you cross the timer line. Winners based on times.
Drag Race - Straight line sprint 150' across the finish line at the other end of the arena. Two riders compete at a time from a standstill behind the timing line. Losing rider is out. Winning rider moves on to compete in the next heat, and continues to run heats until either losing or the race is over. This is a tournament style, last man standing type event. Two false starts in a heat will result in disqualification. Drag race winners will be determined by the first rider to cross the finish line in each heat. Judges will be placed at the Drag race finish line to determine winners. Videos may be used to determine winners of each Drag race.
Event order is as shown above, with Drag race last. Rider order will be determined and either posted or announced the day of the show.
PeeWees will run separately, and run all 3 events first at 1 pm. PeeWee events may be shorter than the 'regular' events. PeeWees may have one or more coaches present in the arena while they ride to ensure they run each event correctly.
Riders must compete in all 3 events to be eligible for the Champion and Reserve Champion High Point awards. Awards will be given out regardless of number of competitors.
10 seconds will be added per downed obstacle.
Hitting a timer, hitting an arena worker, or overturning your quad while on course will result in disqualification from that event. However, you will still be in contention for High Point awards based on your points from the other events.
Questions? Email us at ClementsBuckaroos@Yahoo.com
1. Quad races will take place inside the Clements Buckaroos main dirt rodeo arena at 19813 E. Hwy 88, Clements, CA 95227.
2. Gates (both front and back) open at 10:30 am. Check-in starts at 11 am until 12:30 pm at the Bamert Stand building outside the warm-up arena (parking lot side).
3. There is plenty of parking for rigs. Contestant rigs may enter the facility through the top (Hwy 88) or bottom (Mehrtens Rd) gates.Entrant rigs are encouraged to park in the main parking area at the bottom of the hill outside the warm-up arena, but may choose to park behind the main arena or up top.
4. Anyone parking in the main parking area outside the warm-up arena must face towards or away from the arena. No parking sideways.
5. Hook-ups are limited, first come, first serve. Hook-ups are $25 per day.
6. Email queries prior to the date of event to ClementsBuckaroos@Yahoo.com. 'Day of' queries will be addressed on-site, or via email after the event.
7. There will be plenty of delicious, fresh cooked food and drinks available for purchase from our food vendor at the cook shack, Beer and wine (not for entrants) will be available for spectators at the end of the cook shack.
8. Main restrooms are on the hillside, or porta-potty just outside the warm-up arena.
9. The event will start promptly at 1 pm. Remember, spectators may arrive early.
1. Riders under the age of 18 years must have their entry form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
2. All riders must wear helmets. Additional body armor is recommended, but not required.
3. Rider Categories (Ranch/Stock Quad, Sport/Modified Quad, Ranch Side x Side, Sport/Modified Side x Side) may be adjusted for individual riders based on the rider's specific ATV specifications/attributes. The rider should be notified if/when this occurs either before the event starts or during the first event.
4. An order of run will be provided day of show. Riders need to be at the gate and ready to ride when called. If not, a 20 second call will be given. Failure to be ready to ride by the end of the 20 seconds will result in disqualification from that event.
5. Riders are expected to display good sportsmanship. Unsportsmanlike conduct may result in disqualification from an event.
6. Riders shall not consume any alcoholic beverages prior to or during competition hours. Riders believed to be intoxicated or otherwise 'under the influence' will be disqualified from all events on this date.
7. Points will be accumulated to 10th place in each event/category/division. 1st place will receive 11 points, 2nd place = 9 points, 3rd place = 8 points, 4th place = 7 points, 5th place = 6 points, 6th place = 5 points, 7th place = 4 points, 8th place = 3 points, 9th place = 2 points, 10th place = 1 point. Quad Race Silver Buckles will be awarded to the High Point All Around Champion in each of 6 categories/divisions at the end of the event, with medallions to Reserve High Point. Side by Sides and RZRs will receive medallions for High Point and Reserve High Point awards. High Point ties to be decided by the rider with the highest placings, e.g., rider with the most first places, then second places, etc. A run-off may be called to determine the high point winner with both competitors running the Drag race at the same time, winner takes the prize.
8. Quadzilla! is a fundraiser for the Clements Buckaroos, Inc. organization. This is intended to be a show where everyone can bring their quads, side by sides and RZRs for a day of fun and competition for the High Point Champion and Reserve High Point Champion awards. With your support, we are hoping to make this a twice yearly show.